Saturday, June 11, 2016

Marauder MTF Update

Damn, these figures are awesome! If you've bought some (or many) of these figures, I really don't have to tell you that, do I?

My current set of six figures.
One of my latest additions. Orange? Yes, ORANGE!
I didn't order the orange beret. The Marauder guys added it as a freebie that they usually add with every order.
Orange Guy with the alt masked head and helmet.
Major Bludd head sculpt on the brown w/ black highlights. I've seen this custom before on the Facebook, so I thought I would give it a try. Damn, he looks cool!
When I saw the Guavian figure from the new Star Wars figures, I knew there was potential. The figure itself sucked with all of its five points of articulation, but I figured the head sculpt could be redeemed. Marauder to the rescue!
My first Marauder figure.
"Get on the ready line, Marines!"
Red and black because he just looks cool.
I'm real partial to the armored vest and shoulder pads, but this look works well.

So many awesome customs out there with the Marauder MTF figures. And the Valkyries are coming out soon (female figures).

I'm a customer for life!

No comments: