Friday, June 24, 2016

General Colton Revisited

Bruce Willis in GI Joe: Retaliation as General Colton worked for me. Plus it got us a Bruce Willis figure!!! Again, there's those pesky issues...
The body was okay and sometimes the eyes were painted a bit wonky. And he always seemed to have a smirk on his face.
I saw a simple custom version on the Facebook a while back created by a fellow GI Joe using the Flint body from the Danger on the Docks set from a couple years ago. I "borrowed" his idea, forcing me to buy that set even thought I really didn't want it. But it was worth it. I sold off the Eel and the raft and the VAMP is pretty cool. So this is the General in standard daily gear. Works for me!
I modified a Mouse body with "Ultimate" Duke legs for a Colton outfitted for some serious combat. The helmet is a bit goofy looking on him, but I think that's more of a head sculpt issue, but it works.

No comments: