Friday, July 13, 2018

Where are the new posts?

Why does this blog suck so bad? Why can't I update and add new posts on a regular basis?

Easy answer... I'm lazy. Creating blog posts take extra work. There are photos to edit, content to write... it takes a little extra effort to create blog posts.

Social media, like Facebook and Instagram, are relatively quick and easy. Very little thought involved. Some could argue that that is the problem with social media. Nearly everyone posts quickly, with little or no thought behind their content or the potential repercussions of what they post.

Blah, blah, blah... ultimately, I just don't invest the time into this blog that is needed. Plus blogs seem to be evolving. They still have some merit, but they are becoming less relevant. Videos seem to be the next step in blog/vlog evolution. Don't know if I'll move to that step or not.

I do have quite a bit of content to post. There's quite a few posts regarding JoeCon 2018. Plus FSS 7.0 started shipping. Warriors of the Animal Kingdom figures. A few new toys here and there.

I'm out of town this week, mainly traveling with my wife on a couple business trips. I'll have some down time at hotels that I could put to good use.

Hopefully, there will be new posts in the days ahead.

No comments: