Saturday, July 21, 2018

JoeCon 2018: Marauder Exclusive Figures

Have I sung the praises of Marauder Inc lately? They do some amazing work and are leading the way in new 1/18th military figures. There's so much going on with these guys, it's tough to keep up!

Of course, they had a booth at JoeCon and of course, they had some amazing JoeCon deals. I really could have gone a bit nuts with them, but I limited myself to just two figures.

Each of these figures came with an amazing load of gear that can be used to customize your own figures. I had to work on them one day, put them away, and go back to them before I decided on my final build. Due to the small sizes of the pieces, you've got to super glue the bits together, so you've got to be sure of your designs.


So here's a few pictures of my two JoeCon exclusive Marauder figures.




Go buy some of your own!!!

No comments: