So here's this bunch of troops, going from left to right and top to bottom.
- Switch Gears - I thought that Switch Gears was a KB Toys exclusive, but am unsure. The head sculpt originally came on those molded bodies that were just unappealing to most collectors. Great head sculpt, though! He's been remounted on a super articulated body.
- Tunnel Rat - Great character brought to life in the 12" format. I'm still struggling to find the right look for him. The green shirt works, but it's a HOF shirt and the sleeves are a little short.
- Wet Suit - Great head sculpt that came on a crappy body style. Hasbro used a variation of the HOF body that was just... yeeuch! Head transplanted to a modern muscle type body.
- Dart - A Wal-Mart exclusive that I nearly missed. Weird original accessories, but he's looking a little better with different gear. Definitely the longest molded hair of any G.I. Joe figure!
- Bazooka - Originally planned as a K-BToys exclusive in 2003, the figure was delayed and finally released to Dollar General stores in 2005. Not much extra work on him, just a few minor added details.
- Chuckles - This is actually the head sculpt from Hi-Tech. I didn't really care for the character, happen to find a 1/6th Hawaiian shirt and he became Chuckles. I like how his scowl is totally contrary to his code name.
- Crosshair - Another 2003 release that came on the molded jersey type body. I've actually kept the body the same, because the molded jersey looks good under the cloth shirt.
- Wild Bill - An excellent figure that I thought was going to be an online exclusive only. Spent a little too much for him, especially after seeing him everywhere a few months later at discount toy stores! Nothing much to change to him, his original look just works!