Friday, June 9, 2023

What about the Mandolorian?

Well, of course, I had to buy a figure of the Mandolorian! As usual, I waited and found a low cost figure of his first appearance in the show.

The show is pretty dang amazing! There's bits of silliness here and there, but overall, I enjoy it.

I like this look so much better than the fancy shiny Beskar armor. Yeah, the Beskar armor looks really nice, but I like this battered, pieced together look of the Mandolorian armor. 

One more quick Star Wars figure to look at. How could I have Star Wars figures and not have a Jedi Knight? Well, how about Cal Kestis?
Who?
He's the lead character in the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor video game for... whatever console. I don't have the game or any video game console, but I thought that the figure was pretty well done and could work well in photos with my other Star Wars figures.

Still to come,,, 
Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus, and...
Dengar!


No comments: