Thursday, March 13, 2014

Basic Assortment: Green Snake Eyes

I can't believe I bought this piece of crap. Of both sets of the "Dollar General" set of figures, either color Snake Eyes is nearly at the bottom. Those crappy Cobra Commanders are the real peg warmers of either variant. They suck bad.
But this piece of crap - just damn. Stumpy neck, stupid green colors, crappy weird body. And I bought the damn thing. Hell, I bought two of them. Is this what desperation is like? Needing a fix of plastic crack, I buy some of the last shitty figures that can be found anywhere around?

But maybe, there's a bit of promise to the figure. The vest has always been intriguing. It's a great piece and in a fairly decent color. And the head sculpt comes from the wicked cool truly Ultimate Snake Eyes. Maybe there's some hope, just a little. So just thinking of one figure... an excellent stand, decent web-gear and head, plus a pretty good sword. And a shitty body. Worth the $6.00? Maybe. I guess it depends on how I can use the good bits. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Dr Syn said...

to be fair, his green webbing/vest is good for customs.

I used one to replace my Club Footloose's terrible webbing.