Sunday, February 8, 2009

G.I. Joe - Alpha Males

Have you listened to the only G.I. Joe podcast on the web dedicated to the Marvel comics? Why not? It's great!

The most recent episode featured an interview with Andy Schmidt, editor of IDW's new G.I.Joe books. Very good interview. You should go there now and listen to it. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Great interview, huh?

I really liked Andy's comment about the G.I. Joe team being composed of the best of the best soldiers/ Well, we all knew that, so what's the big deal? Andy used the term "alpha males" to describe these guys. All of them are the best at what they do and probably pretty intense about their abilities. Probably quite a few strong egos as well.

I'm sure there would be a few punches thrown to settle differences of opinion in the Pit once in a while!

No comments: