Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Marauder Characters #1

Bill Nedrow is an author that many GI Joe fans will recognize. A few years ago, Amazon published some fan created stories featuring GI Joe characters. Bill's creation, Stiletto, was immortalized in plastic as an actual GI Joe figure.

He's been fairly prolific in his writing related to GI Joe and also Marauder figures. He created an entire world using characters that he created out of various Marauder offerings. Bill wrote a book, Marauder Task Force: Wrath, that is still available on the Marauder website. It's a cool book and thoroughly enjoyable!

I've always thought about/considered writing stories from this weird mind of mine. If you've traveled through my blog, you've seen some pretty weird stuff.

I'm not promising much at this point, but I thought that I would at least give it a try. I'm not sure of what the format will be; I've got a few ideas.

So I thought that I'd toss out a few of my characters that I've created using MTF items. I have no idea who these people are at this time. I'm always welcome to suggestions from my loyal reader(s). So here's just a few so far.



The different head sculpts that Marauder created, primarily for the WW2 series, has been amazing for creating new, different characters.

No comments: