Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FSS 5.0 Viper

I really wasn't planning on opening this figure. My plan was to bring the carded figure to Joelanta in March and make a few bucks. 
Fred and Chris over at joebattlelines.com did their reviews of the first two figures from the FSS 5.0 and I went ahead and read their review of the Viper. 
Dang it... I decided to open him up. 

He's kind of a decent figure. Viper? No way. The butt of a hoard of jokes from his fellow Cobra troopers? Absolutely! 

"No... just no..."

"Guys.... seriously... this is the new Viper uniform."
"Not on my watch."
"You look like a damn Sea Slug."
"This must be Mindbender's design. He's got that weird purple fetish."

"Put the tools down and go away!"
"Aw, c'mon guys!"

Ridicule awaits for the Battlecorp Viper...

2 comments:

Big Tone said...

Purple was the shizz In the 90's!Battle Corps Vipers,Barney the Dinosaur...I could go on and on.

Fred Meyer said...

I cannot love this post enough!