Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mad Photoshopping Skills

Well, not really. I guess I do alright. I use Photoshop Elements 2.0 with no real desire to upgrade. It works great from me and I've really enjoyed using it over the past several years.

Here's an unedited picture I recently did on my work bench. The only change is just picture size reduction, no other changes to it. I planned on cropping out the tape and all that crap, so it was no big deal to have it in the estalished shot.


After cropping the section that I wanted and just messing around with different effects, I finally settled on the below picture to post on Joedios. I mainly used brightness and contrast controls to change this image. Worked pretty good to me, the picture became much more vibrant.


Stop by and check out all my pictures at Joedios.

No comments: