Friday, June 26, 2020

Pre Order Figures

Towards the end of last year, Marauder had an opportunity for customers to pre-order various figures. Some were contract ops bodies and some were agency ops bodies. I think...

I procrastinated for a bit and finally decided on five contract ops bodies. Due to this whole COVID19 shenanigans, the pre-orders were delayed, and then delayed again. We've finally received some good news that the pre=orders will finally ship sometime in mid to late July.

So here's the bodies that I ordered. I've got a few heads ready for them and some gear, but I think I'm going to have to reevaluate the equipment that I've got on hand and figure out what else that I'll need to order.

The blue shirts could potentially be Cobra agents? Maybe? I suppose I'll have to write up a general outline of the "world" in which my tales are set. Soon...






No comments: