Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Very Basic Outline


If you've followed this ridiculous blog, first off... Thank you! 
 You may have an idea about my ideas and thoughts concerning my fictional "Toy-verse". If you know me from Facebook, you probably have an understanding of my political views as well.

So let's see if I can set up a basic outline of my toy-verse.

  1. The 80's era of GI Joe is largely disavowed, or reduced in importance. The brand and concepts needed to be brought into the 21st century.
  2. Most of my GI Joe era starts in the very late 90's and rolls on through to current day. GI Joe is made up of Persian Gulf conflict veterans and active duty personnel.
  3. I'm generally conservative politically. No, I'm not automatically a racist/bigot/homophobe/whatever. You may not like my views, but I still have my First Amendment freedoms. I think.
  4. While the comics and cartoons influence me, the largest influence on my world view is GI Joe Renegades, primarily due to the idea of Cobra being a dominant force in American, as well as global, culture.
  5. I think Obama was one of the worst Presidents in modern history. Bush was no angel either. Trump? I'm still trying to figure out how he fits in my world view. he's nuts, but he's a Washington outsider and that's important in a Cobra corrupted government.
  6. The current unrest in this country is largely exacerbated and exaggerated by a Cobra complicit media. Not really too hard to not believe.
  7. What is the difference between the GI Joe team and the MTF team? GI Joe is officially a part of the US military, while MTF is a privately owned entity.
  8. GI Joe was reduced in its operations during the Obama administration. Sorry, it kind of applies to the actual toy line.
  9. Some former GI Joe team members work for MTF.
  10. Odd alien 1/18th figures may pop up from time to time. Blame Dr Mindbender!
  11. The 6" Classified figures are cool, but overrated.
  12. Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.
That's a real quick general outline of my "world". like it or not, this is the way my mind is working right now.

No comments: